To apply for a PG Trust award please refer to application guidelines.
Please also read our Privacy Statement at the bottom of this page which outlines the type of data that we hold and how we keep it safe. This has been updated to comply with the new General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) which came into effect on 25th May 2018.
Please note that successful applicants are required to submit a report within one month of completing their training. The report should describe the training and the benefit to them and their career progression – Download Report Guidelines
Tom Robinson attended a course in Rose Pruning in 2020 with the support of a £88 award, whilst Michael Edmundson achieved a Certificate in Chainsaw Maintenance in 2019 with the support of a £420 award and William Stranger achieved a Certificate in Telehandling in 2019 with the support of a £230 award
If you have any queries please contact Mercy Morris, Awards Manager, Professional Gardeners’ Trust
email@example.com or phone 0786 0537664 (evenings only)
The Professional Gardeners’ Trust (PGT) is committed to protecting your privacy and the security of your personal data. Any personal data provided will be treated in accordance with this Privacy Statement and current UK data protection legislation.
The PGT is not a membership organisation. It is an independent charity providing grants to professional gardeners for training and continuing professional development in the sector of gardening and horticulture.
1. The personal information you provide will only be used for the purpose you have authorised, namely, an application for grants for professional training related to gardening and horticulture.
2. PGT does not work with other organisations to capture data or to fulfil services on its behalf.
3. We hold your information for only as long as is relevant to the application and for the purpose it was originally provided. The Board of Trustees which examines applications destroys all personal details provided to them once an application has been considered.
4. PGT does not compile issue or circulate mailing lists of names and contact details of applicants.
5. Details of awards are published on the PGT website only with the express approval of the applicant. No personal details are given and the content is limited to the type of training received. Applicants have the right to erasure at any time.
6. We never sell your data.
7. PGT does not engage in international data transfers or intra-group transfers.
1. You may, at any time, request that we erase your personal data
2. You may, at any time, request that that we confirm what personal data we hold about you
3. You may, at any time, request that we delete any reference to you from our website.
If you have any queries about this Privacy Statement or how we process your personal information or you wish to exercise your rights under applicable legislation you may contact, in writing, the Trust at its registered office, Black Sheep Barn, The Street, Box Grove, West Sussex, PO19 0DX.