The work of our Trust would not be possible without the enormous generosity of a great number of benefactors, both private individuals and charitable organisations.
We are particularly grateful to:
- The Finnis Scott Foundation
- The Royal Botanical and Horticultural Society of Manchester and the Northern Counties
- Perennial (The Lironi Training Fund)
- The Worshipful Company of Gardeners
- The Stanley Smith (UK) Horticultural Trust
- The members of the Professional Gardeners’ Guild
- Ernest Cook Trust
- Mr Kenwyn Pearson
- The Chalcroft Charitable Trust
- The London Gardens Network
- The Bodfach Trust
- Mrs Elizabeth Banks
- Mr Lawrence Banks CBE DL
- Mr Giles Coode-Adams, OBE DL
- The Earl of Home
- The Coutts Charitable Trust
- The Wilbraham Charitable Trust
The development of the Trust’s scope has been largely due to the generous response to its current appeal and to the support of our appeal patrons.
Stephen Anderton, Rosie Atkins, Chris Beardshaw, Christopher Bailes, Matthew Bigg, Jim Buttress, John Humphris, Brian Hutchinson, Roy Lancaster, John Sales, Anne Swithinbank, Rachel de Thame, Christine Walkden
Many generous donations have been given and some of the ways of contributing have been as follows:
Donating a lump sum to our capital fund, for example £500, to be offered as bursaries to successful applicants and you will be featured on the Trust website as a donor if you wish.
Donating a lump sum, for example £2000, to be distributed to successful applicants to enable them to obtain the training they require. The money donated could be named as a grant and could be repeated annually if you wish.
Sponsoring a bursary fund by donating £50,000 which will be used for a specific aspect of training.
Donations given by private individuals will be worth more to us as a gift aid
Have you considered providing a legacy?
For more information or to make a donation please contact
55 Deodar Road,