The PGT provides gardeners with the opportunity to acquire skills and gain qualifications through part-time courses and work placements. This enhances their careers and benefits the horticulture profession as a whole.
Please help to spread the word about the work of the PGT by downloading and sharing our PGT A4 Publicity Poster
- The Professional Gardeners’ Trust helps fund gardeners study for horticultural courses and modules e.g. RHS courses. It can also help with training in other areas like Social and Therapeutic horticulture, specialist certificates, management skills.
- It helps gardeners gain certificates in practical horticulture and use of horticultural equipment.
- It is able to support gardeners to gain experience through work placements in other gardens.
For more information please see our TRAINING PAGE
- Our awards are available for all working gardeners: there is no age discrimination, nor restriction by qualification or membership to a particular organization.
- It is easy to apply to the Professional Gardeners’ Trust and we respond within a few weeks of application. Please contact us to find out what we can do for you.
- To apply for an award PLEASE SEE APPLY PAGE. We use the word ‘award’; other organisations use ‘bursary’ or ‘grant’.