The work of our Trust would not be possible without the enormous generosity of a great number of benefactors, both private individuals and charitable organisations.
We are particularly grateful to:
- The Birkbeck Garden History Group
- The Bodfach Trust
- The Chalcroft Charitable Trust
- The Coutts Charitable Trust
- The Earl of Home
- Mrs Elizabeth Banks
- Ernest Cook Trust
- The Finnis Scott Foundation
- Mr Giles Coode-Adams, OBE DL
- Mr Kenwyn Pearson
- Mr Lawrence Banks CBE DL
- The London Gardens Network
- The National Garden Scheme
- Perennial (The Lironi Training Fund)
- The members of the Professional Gardeners’ Guild
- The Mollie Salisbury Bequest
- The Royal Botanical and Horticultural Society of Manchester and the Northern Counties
- The Stanley Smith (UK) Horticultural Trust
- The Wilbraham Charitable Trust
- The Worshipful Company of Gardeners
The development of the Trust’s scope has been largely due to the generous response to its ongoing appeal and to the support of our appeal patrons.
Stephen Anderton, Chris Beardshaw, Christopher Bailes, Matthew Bigg, Jim Buttress, John Humphris, Brian Hutchinson, Roy Lancaster, John Sales, Anne Swithinbank, Rachel de Thame, Christine Walkden.
Have you considered making a donation or leaving a legacy?
The PGT is an independent charity which is wholly reliant on gifts and donations from individuals and organisations who wish to be identified with the work we do to support education within the gardening profession.
Donations of any size whether on an annual basis or a single gift will help us to continue our work well into the future. Larger gifts may, if the benefactor whishes, be named in an appropriate way.
Donations given by private individuals will be worth more to us as gift aid.
Leaving a legacy to the PG Trust will help us to train the next generation of professional gardeners.
For more information or to make a donation please email – firstname.lastname@example.org